Join us near Kansas City, KS for a full-day of professional development designed to help educators learn to turn any 360 image into a powerful lesson or virtual field trip for students! This workshop promises to be packed with pedagogy and built for success.
We’re excited to be headed to Blue Valley Schools near Kansas City, KS for a VR in the Classroom Bootcamp with friend and Certified Educator Jodie Johnston on March 7, 2017
ABOUT THIS BOOTCAMP
Learn to capture the world in 360 photos and use them to compile immersive multimedia digital stories, engaging your students like never before.
- Translate a 360 photo into an interactive 360/VR lesson
- Understand key practices for annotating 360 images with text, photos, audio, and video
- Embed Google Forms, maps and other 3rd party tools in 360 photos
- Design student-driven learning activities that promote higher-order thinking skills.
$175, includes a full year of the Thinglink EDU Premium with 360/VR editor + 6 hours of training & support.
- Susan Oxnevad, Director of ThingLink Education.and the ThingLink Certified Educator
- Jodie Johnston ThingLink Certified Educator +Curriculum Technology Specialist @ Blue Valley Schools