Our next webinar is designed to help educators transform teaching and learning with ThingLink with Google Docs. Educators can use a Google Doc to collect information, automate tasks and make the workflow progress smoothly throughout a student driven learning experience. ThingLink’s media rich platform displays published Google Docs right on top of any image or video. Better yet, those Google Docs are live and interactive. This is a truly great combination of tools for the classroom. We hope you will join us by signing up to participate live or on demand.
Create Engaging Resources with ThingLink EDU and Google Apps
Live on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 8:00 PM EDT or On Demand
Ways to Put Google Docs to Work
- Gather student feedback to personalize learning.
- Embed a Google Doc inside of a video to increase student engagement and add a layer or accountability.
- Informally assess students and use the results to guide instruction.
- Collect assignments with a link for sharing in one place, sort it to assess growth and encourage student self-reflection
- Pre-assess knowledge and skills for use in providing resources and instructional grouping.
- Inform and teach by including instructional videos and resources
- + more!