If you are an educator who uses the STEM or STEAM model to provide students with project based learning experiences, you might want to try using ThingLink to power your projects. Not only will you discover the endless possibilities that exist for using this flexible tool, if you submit your project to one of the ThingLink Creative Challenges you can win a prize!
Currently there are four education related challenges to choose from, each focusing on STEAM and the related disciplines. All of the challenges are available on the Creative Challenges site.
A Great Example – Can You Build It?
Explore ThingLink Creative Challenges
|Click to explore & participate in Creative Challenges|
- Video Tutorial: Get Started – Create a ThingLink for EDU
- Video Tutorial: Student SignUp with Google Apps for Education
- Video Tutorial: Student SignUp without Email Accounts
- Rich Media Tags
- ThingLink Help Center
- Next Generation Science Standards
- STEAM Portal on Education Closet