Today I am pleased announce the launch of the ThingLink App Smash Challenge! #TLAppSmash. This mini version of the ThingLink Teacher Challenge #TLChallenge is designed to inspire, build excitement, share ideas and learn. Most importantly, it is designed to fit within a busy teacher’s schedule during the month of November.
The series of posts will be published on the ThingLink Blog.
About the ThingLink App Smash Challenge
App Smashing is a popular method of combining two or more apps together to create, publish and share content. App Smashing challenges us to discover new possibilities for teaching and learning with an iPad and presents us with greater possibilities for making the device meet our goals. ThingLink is well suited for for powering any App Smash because of the presentation possibilities for turning any image into a rich multimedia content launcher. Join the talented members of the ThingLink EDU community and use ThingLink to smash some apps. #TLAppSmash
- Use ThingLink as a presentation tool to demonstrate how to combine the functionality of two or more apps to create, publish and share content. #AppSmash
Share and submit your interactive image through a Google Form to be added to the ThingLink App Smash Challenge Channel.
Explore the ThingLink App Smash Channel and Touch the interactive images that inspire you.
- Promote through social media. #TLAppSmash
Interactive images with the most Touches will be invited to share during our Interactive App Smash in early December.
Create Your Own ThingLink App Smash
Steps at a Glance
Explore the channel of interactive directions below for tutorials and more.
- Create an original #AppSmash image poster.
- Upload the image to ThingLink.
- Tag the image with Rich Media tags, text, or links to present your ideas.
- Remember to add a tag with your name on your image.
- Remember to add a Twitter Tag and other social media icons.
- Submit your image to the ThingLink App Smash Challenge.
- Explore the ThingLink App Smash Channel and touch your favorite App Smash entries throughout the month.
- Stay tuned to see who will be invited to share during our Interactive App Smash webinar in early December
Explore Channel of App Smash Examples
The examples in the channel below were created by ThingLink Expert Educators. Interactive images submitted for the App Smash Challenge will be added to this channel. Get inspired and connect!